I’ll show you how we changed the backyard pavilion. When we bought the house, the backyard didn’t look good. This, however, couldn’t stop us from purchasing of the house. Both inside and outside, we (me and my husband) had to change and renovate everything, but that’s what makes the house feel like home. It’s easy for me to see a place that needs to be repaired and changed and to imagine what it would look like when it’s completed. The work that expects me to do it also doesn’t bother me. The repair process is pretty hard and tiring, but it’s always worth it when you see the end result. I like to create new things just like i see them in my imagination.
The backyard pavilion is very important to us because we already live in Spain, and the summer is very hot. That is why we must have a shadow when we are in the yard during the day.
Please, excuse me for the poor quality of the photos before the change. I only have a few that are taken with a phone. When we bought the house and still haven’t begun repairing it, I didn’t think I would have a blog and that I would need photos.
How we made a complete change of the backyard pavilion
• First we started with the renovating of the table. We removed the old paint, we scolded it and then painted with two layers of white paint.
• Then we painted the walls outside and inside again with two layers of white paint.
• There is also a bar with top and bottom parts, which, like the pavilion and the table, was in brown color. We also painted it in white. Then we covered the bar with bamboo.
• We added chairs to the table and to the bar.
• We also put a little table for flowers, a few pots with plants, and a table decoration.
So we changed the pavilion in the backyard and now it’s a very nice place to eat outside, to have a coffee or a drink and to meet friends.
I have more ideas on how to make the pavilion even more enjoyable by adding more decorations, but they will wait while we fix the house.
When I do all the ideas that are in my head, and change the pavilion, I will share it with you. I hope you liked the change of the backyard pavilion.