The smoothies are delicious and healthy. Today I’ll share my favorite 13 delicious and healthy smoothies. If you’ve already read my blog you would know that I’m a big fan of the smoothies. I drink one almost everyday.
Why do I drink smoothies instead of eating fruits?
When I eat fruits, my belly is bloated, but when I add them in a smoothie that problem is gone. Also, all the fibers remain in them.
The smoothies supply my body with vitamins, which is also a thing that I like about them.
What I really like is that there are many different combinations of fruits and so every day I can drink a different smoothie.
My 13 favorite smoothies
1. Peach, carrot and strawberry smoothie
2. Peach, apple, banana and vanilla milk smoothie
3. Mango, pineapple, banana, apple and vanilla milk smoothie
4. Pear, banana and vanilla milk smoothie
5. Blueberry, protein and almond milk smoothie
6. Raspberries, peach, banana and almond milk smoothie
7. Melon, banana, apple, almond milk and honey smoothie
8. Mixed berries and almond milk smoothie
9. Carrots, mango, banana, orange and honey smoothie
10. Pineapple, banana, apple, yogurt and honey smoothie
11. Strawberry, banana and vanilla milk smoothie
12. Pineapple, mango, banana and orange smoothie
13. How to make banana, apple and orange smoothie
How to make a smoothie?
The fruits I use each time are different. Depends what fruits I have at home or what kind of smoothie I want to make.
I always put a banana because it makes the smoothies thick.
I always add a little liquid, but the species depends on the combinations of fruits to suit themselves. My favorite is soy vanilla milk. It adds that irresistible flavor of vanilla which often makes the smoothies look like shakes.
Of course I don’t use only vanilla milk. I also often add almond milk, yoghurt or water.
For sweetening I use honey when the fruit is sour.
Frequently, I use fresh fruits and then I add ice. The ice cools the smoothie down and makes it thicker.
If you use frozen fruits then you do not need to add ice.
These are the main reasons why I love smoothies. And the basic products I use in preparing the smoothies.
I hope I’ve been useful and can convince you that smoothies are a very useful and tasty addition to your daily menu.